Please allow 1-3 business days for processing of your order. All expedited shipping orders please call to confirm availability upon placing order. USPS 1-3 day priority shipping is our bottom line shipping method. When choosing 1-3 day priority, as stated by the USPS office they have up to 16 days to deliver item. Please select shipping method accordingly.
Apoc has designed the Toyota Tundra roof mounts to have a low profile which eliminates vibration, wind noise while still keeping a clean design. All Apoc mounts are fully tested to insure you get a mount that will hold up to daily use on or off road. All R&D is done in house and manufactured in Tennesse with materials from local suppliers. Proudly made in the Great USA!
Please check your light bar measurement to insure proper fit. Measurement is take from mounting point to mounting to point it should be 52 inches. Mounts can allow for some play if your light bar is not exact.
- Apoc LED Light Bar Mounts are CNC laser cut from plate steel, press brake bent and tig welded to insure a rigid mount
- The contoured design provides the strength needed to hold the impressive Apoc 52" led light bar securely in place on the highway or out on the trails.
- Comes with all necessary hardware and instructions to complete install.
- Apoc led light bar roof mounts are a clean low profile look designed to complement your truck.
- Mounts install on the roof at the strongest structural point to insure no vibrations or holes stretching from weight and force of wind against light bar.
- All mounts come black texture powder coated for long life.
- Aluminum barrels are a cosmetic add-on to be applied on the outside of the mounts. They can also be applied as spacers if your light bar does not meet the measurement requirements. The barrels serve no structural purpose at all. Barrels are shipped with a polished aluminum finish.
Install tools needed:
- Allen wrenches
- sockets and ratchet driver or impact driver
- Center punch
- Drill and drill bits, pilot bit small & final bit size 3/8"
- Measuring tape
- Depending on light bar may need (allen wrench)
- 2.0 Hours
- Moderate (Drilling required no welding Basic tools)