Apoc has designed the Dodge Ram roof mounts to have a low profile which eliminates vibration and wind noise while still keeping a clean design. All Apoc mounts are fully tested to insure you get a mount that will hold up to daily use on or off road. All R&D is done in house and manufactured in Tennessee with materials from local suppliers. Proudly made in the Great USA!
Please check your light bar measurement to insure proper fit. Measurement is taken from mounting point to mounting to point it should be 52.5 inches. Mounts can allow for some play if your light bar is not exact.
- LED light bar measurements vary from one company to another, please verify your light bar is correct length. If you have any fitment issues give us a call we are here to help.
- Apoc LED Light Bar Mounts are CNC cut from plate steel, CNC press brake bent for precision manufacturing.
- The contoured design provides the strength need to hold a 52 inch curved light bar securely in place on the highway or trail riding.
- Comes with all necessary hardware and instructions to complete install.
- Apoc led light bar roof mounts are a clean low profile look designed to complement you truck.
- All mounts come black texture powder coated to insure long life.
Install tools needed:
- Allen wrenches
- sockets and ratchet driver or impact driver
- Center punch
- Drill and drill bits, pilot bit small & final bit size 3/8"
- Measuring tape
- Depending on light bar may need (allen wrench)
- 2.0 Hours
- Moderate (Drilling required no welding Basic tools)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Apoc Industries !
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Once your product has shipped please allow up to 7 business days to arrive for the free shipping option.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow for additional days in transit for delivery during peak season. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Overnight delivery is available, but please call to verify availability of product and shipping location.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- Shipments to to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses is not permitted with some products.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Apoc Industries is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Apoc Industries is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Please call 865-983-5004 or online chat to start a no hassle return. Return labels will be provided via email. Please print label and return products in original condition.
Apoc Industries will accept returns for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. A refund will be given on parts only which excludes labor, installation charges and shipping & handling. Please include all original items in original condition in your return shipment. Incomplete returns may not be eligible for a full refund. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. A 15% re-stocking fee can applied on returns if products do not come back original condition.
Special orders, closeouts and discontinued items are not returnable or refundable. Any refused shipments that are returned to Apoc Industries will automatically have all shipping charges deducted from the refund.
All refunds will be applied to the original payment method that was used. Refunds are generally issued within 1-5 business days of Apoc Industries receiving all returned goods. Your bank may require processing time to reflect the refund in your account.