APOC has designed the Jeep Liberty roof mounts to have a low profile which reduces vibration and wind noise while still keeping a clean design. All Apoc mounts are fully tested to insure you get a mount that will hold up to daily use on or off road. All R&D is done in house and manufactured in Tennessee with materials from local suppliers. Proudly made in the Great USA!
Please check your light bar measurement to insure proper fit. Measurement is take from mounting point to mounting to point it should be 42 inches. Mounts can allow for some play if your light bar is not exact.
- LED light bar measurements vary from one company to another, please verify your light bar is correct length. If you have any fitment issues give us a call we are here to help.
- Apoc LED Light Bar Mounts are CNC cut from plate steel, CNC press brake bent for precision manufacturing.
- The contoured design provides the strength needed to hold a 42 inch curved light bar securely in place on the highway or trail riding.
- Comes with all necessary hardware and instructions to complete install.
- Apoc led light bar roof mounts are a clean low profile look designed to complement you truck.
- All mounts come black texture powder coated to insure long life.
Install tools needed:
- Allen wrenches
- sockets and ratchet driver or impact driver
- Center punch
- Drill and drill bits, pilot bit small & final bit size 3/8"
- Measuring tape
- Depending on light bar may need (allen wrench)
- 2.0 Hours
- Moderate (Drilling required no welding Basic tools)
Q: Are these supposed to bolt to the top inside door jame or on the roof?
A: These bolt on top of the roof at the gutter.
Dave C. - Verified Buyer
Q: Does it have to be only a “curved” light bar and not one that is just straight?
A: That is correct! A straight LED Light Bar will not work.
Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty that came with factory offroad lights. Im looking for a bracket that will mount to those same holes to convert to a LEB bar.
A: The Roof Mount Brackets are the only ones we sell. Sorry I can't help you.
Q: Does this work for a 48"curved bar?
A: No Only a curved Light bar that measures 42" from mounting point to mounting point