Please allow 1-3 business days for processing of your order. All expedited shipping orders please call to confirm availability upon placing order. USPS 1-3 day priority shipping is our bottom line shipping method. When choosing 1-3 day priority, as stated by the USPS office they have up to 16 days to deliver item. Please select shipping method accordingly.
Wiring not your strong suit?
To many electronics already hooked to the battery?
Battery drain issues from add ons?
Let us take care of it all, one product with an easy install what else could you ask for!
Apoc Power Hub is a all in one answer to adding electronics to your RZR 1000. The Power Hub has 6 separate circuits, each with a relay and fused to protect your vehicle from serious electrical issues. Battery drain will no longer be an issue, the Power Hub constantly monitors battery levels to insure your Polaris RZR will always start for you, no need to worry about turning your electronics off the Power Hub has you covered. The Power Hub comes pre wired with a main inline fuse that can be reset to protect the Power Hub itself from having to much current going through its power distribution center, all wires is protected by nylon braided sheath to prevent abrasion on wires. The Power Hub is installed easy with all mounting brackets and hardware supplied. Trimming of dash is required for switch panel install.
- Low battery detection module
- Pre wired just connect the connectors
- 6 relays and fused circuits.
- Great for use with LED lights, CB radios, Electric coolers, compressors and many other items.
- No rats nest of wiring under your seat to short out and cause damage or fire.
A must have Accessory for RZR off road enthusiast.
Switch panel Includes;
- Black texture power coated switch panel
- powder coated switch panel Bezel (color you selected)
- 6 rocker Switches
- 4 Stainless button head bolts to mount panel to dash (4 pieces #8-32x1/2 with lock nuts)
- Black texture power coated
- Main inline circuit protect breaker
- Pre assembled for easy install
- Only 2 bolts to mount Power Hub (2 pieces M6-1.0 x 40mm )
Install Tools Needed:
- Basic hand tools
- device to cut dash for switch panel( oscillating saw, cut off wheel, drill and hacksaw, are a few options you could use.)
- 2.0 Hours
- Moderate (Cutting of dash required)