In need of some serious lift blocks, Apoc Industries fabricated lift blocks has you covered. Our lift blocks offer insane strength but also look good doing it. Why lift your truck with ugly cast lift blocks when you can get the lift you want but also look amazing. Our fabricated lift blocks are made from 1/4" steel and pressure bent to to add incredible strength and powder coated to look good for the long haul. Apoc's tapered design helps to reduce axle wrap when putting massive torque to the ground along with a true spring width block to match your leaf springs. Make sure to measure your leaf spring width, most 1/2 ton trucks will be 2.5" and 3/4 ton will be 3" wide please verify before purchase. We do not offer U bolts as there are so many possible variations. Measure your current factory block and subtract that from the block you choose and then add that measurement to your current U bolt length and that will be the U bolt length you need.
Lift Block Specs
- Block Height (Lift Amount): 3 inches
- Block Width: 3 inches
- Heavy Duty Lift blocks fully welded and powder coated,U bolts not included.
- Made from 1/4" steel
- Multiple leaf spring center pin mounting location to center axle in fender.
- Pressure bent center support to increase strength
- Powder coated satin black.
- 3 degrees of taper to maintain proper pinion angle.
- Method to raise and support vehicle weight off of the rear axle.
- Large breaker bar and socket
- Torque Wrench
- 2.5 hours
- Easy to moderate install (rusty U-bolts can cause removal of original U-bolts hard.)