Apoc has designed the Double stack roof mounts to have a low profile which reduces or eliminates vibration and wind noise while still keeping a clean design. All Apoc mounts are fully tested to insure you get a mount that will hold up to daily use on or off road. All R&D is done in house and manufactured in Tennessee with materials from local suppliers. Proudly made in the Great USA!
Please check your light bar measurement to insure proper fit. Measurement is taken from mounting point to mounting to point it should be 52 inches. Mounts can allow for some play if your light bar is not exact.
- MOUNTS ONLY DOES NOT INCLUDE LED LIGHT BARS!!
- Double Stack is a mount to hold 2 52" curved LED light bars
- The two light bars need to be the same brand and size for correct fitment.
- LED light bar measurements vary from one company to another, please verify your light bar is the correct length. If you have any fitment issues give us a call we are here to help.
- Apoc LED Light Bar Mounts are CNC cut from plate steel, CNC press brake bent for precision manufacturing.
- The contoured design provides the strength needed to hold two 52 inch curved light bars securely in place on the highway or trail riding.
- Comes with all necessary hardware and instructions to complete install.
- Apoc led light bar roof mounts are a clean low profile look designed to complement your truck.
- All mounts come black texture powder coated to insure long life.
Install tools needed:
- Allen wrenches
- sockets and ratchet driver or impact driver
- Center punch
- Drill and drill bits, pilot bit small & final bit size 3/8"
- Measuring tape
- Depending on light bar may need (allen wrench)
- 2.0 Hours
- Moderate (Drilling required no welding Basic tools)